The new Wi-Fi thermostats BS-850/KIT and BS-851/KIT of OLYMPIA ELECTRONICS S.A. give full control of the house's temperature from anywhere, through the mobile phone, tablet and computer remotely through the Internet. More specifically, it is possible to monitor the temperature and functions of the thermostats at any time. They are programmable for ease of use and fully customizable to meet all needs.
Through the android app, the user can easily and quickly make modifications to the current settings whenever needed. It can remotely switch off and on the radiator or boiler so it can be always warm when needed and to save energy.
Select mounting areas away from heating elements, door and window openings and fireplaces and in general, away for all heat sources and away from drafts. Mount the thermostat at a height of about 1.5 meters and on an interior wall (The external wall have a lower temperature than the internal wall and can affect the device).
||2 Alkaline ΑA
||220- 240 V AC/50-60 Hz
||0 .0 to 99.9 C
|TEMPERATURE SELECTION RANGE
||o 6.0 to 30.0 C
|OPEN RELAY CONTACT
||2x5Α - 250V AC1
|DEGREES OF COVER PROTECTION
|PRODUCED IN ACCORDANCE WITH
||EN 61000-6-1, EN 61000-6-3, EN 60730-1, EN 60730-2-9
|OPERATION TEMPERATURE RANGE
||5 to 35 C
||-10 to 50 C
||10 - 90% RH
||10 - 95% RH
||121.5 x 27.3 x 81.3 mm
||120 x 34 x 80 mm
||175 gr. (with batteries)
OLYMPIA ELECTRONICS S.A. is driven by quality and has adopted production and inspection procedures that help to supply the market with products that are in accordance with the European construction prototypes (ΕΝ). During production, the company applies advanced ‘world-class manufacturing' processes, such as lean systems, TPM and 5S which offers significant competitive advantages. Its products carry certificates from various laboratories such as:
- LPCB: LPBC Cerification is delivered by BRE Group which is an innovative group of researchers, scientists, engineers and technicians who share a common goal – to make the built environment better for all. They generate new knowledge through independent research. This is used to create the products, standards and qualifications that help to ensure buildings, homes and communities are safe, efficient, productive, sustainable and enjoyable places to be.
- VdS: VdS is an independent institution which has been ensuring safety and trust in the fields of fire protection and security for many decades and develops advanced safety concepts for significant industrial and commercial enterprises, leading manufacturers and system businesses as well as specialist firms and independent specialists.
- LLOYD'S REGISTER GROUP: LLOYD'S REGISTER GROUP is one of the world’s leading providers of professional services for engineering and technology – improving safety and increasing the performance of critical infrastructures for clients in over 75 countries worldwide.Their product certification services help companies prove that their products are compliant with specified regulations or that they meet LR's standards and rules.
- H.E.E.Q.A.C: In addition to a Product Testing Laboratory, HEEQAC has been recognized also as a Product Certification Body according to EN ISO 45011. Our capabilities in providing support for product certifications are related to the extensive capabilities in product testing and to the expertise in the entire range of requirements for certifying a product. Our support for product certification may be based on European Directives (CE Mark or Wheelmark) or any requirements of the customer in accordance with global or national standards.
- EVPU: EVPU is an independent certification body that provide cerification services.The certification involves assessment of the ability of products to meet criteria stated in technical standards for which the Certification body is accredited.
- BSI: BSI is a business standards company that bring together the collective wisdom of over 11,000 experts to generate best practice for business. And using this knowledge and experience BSI ensures its assessors are trained to deliver leading certification services to their clients.
- Bureau Veritas: Bureau Veritas is an international group specialized in the inspection, analysis, audit, and certification of products, infrastructure (buildings, industrial sites, equipment, ships, etc.) and management systems in relation to regulatory or voluntary standards.
The company operates a complete management system, IQMS 'oly q', which includes quality management systems, as well as environmental, hygiene and personnel safety management systems. Olympia Electronics S.A. has been certified according to ISO9001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 140001 and, for the second time, has been accredited the European enterprise distinction in the scope of EFQM Levels of Excellence. Additionally, the company holds the bee bronze award of the European Business Ethics Network since 2011.