AUTOTECH R-2010 - Control panel electronic for shutters 230VAC
Control panel electronic (Board) for shutters, type R-2010, from company AUTOTECH. It is suitable for shutters 230V AC powered by single phase and have their own limit switches.
- Automatic identification of motor terminals.
- Automatic shutdown after expiry adjustable latency (can be disabled).
- Output for lighting function or alert lamp.
- Output power 24V AC for feeding accessories (e.g πχ photocells safety).
- Input for protocells safety.
- Input for pushbutton command (BUTTON).
- It is designed to receive the wireless remote control receiver RF 433.92 MHz, as a module, AUTOTECH AT434SBW. When installed remote receiver, listing, deleting and use compatible remotes like AUTOTECH SM50P is extremely easy.
- Note, the table typically installed and delivered to the receiver.
- SMD technology.
- CE Declaration of Conformity.
Basic Installation Instruction
Note: These are basic instructions given for your convenience. For detailed instructions, refer to the manufacture manual supplied with the control panel. In any case, the manufacture manual is the only authoritative source of informations.
First of all, you must know the wiring and programming of an electronic control panel because is a process that requires basic skills. If you do not have experience with this tables, you must first familiarize with the features and how it works and programmed.
There should be no works on the table when he is under voltage (connected in power supply). All the connections must be made by the disconnected panel from the power supply.
- disconnect the table from the current,
- take all necessary measures to avoid the mistake of reconnection,
- do the connections with the right way,
- reconnect the table with the current,
- make settings and testing, with great attention.
Also, you must not miss the correct connection between device and grounding cable from the power supply cable.
Familiarity with the table
Above the table dominates the adapter with a series of 3 relay, exactly below and fulse 6A left.
At the bottom there are two terminals:
- At the left, the terminal belong with strong currents linked in series, the power supply, the alert lamp and two windings of the motor. All these contacts relate voltage 230V AC and obviously require attention at work.
- At the right, the terminal belong with the device, control and security. Here, there are contacts which give power voltage 24V AC for accessories, opening and closing contacts of terminal switches, contacts and button for photocells connecting and finally contact for the remote control receiver antenna(all these are normally conductor length ~ 17 cm, already connected to the contact).
The table has a series of lights LED:
- The first two LED (L1 and L2) are aligned over the contacts who correspond to the terminal devices, control and security. Each one corresponds to a contact (switch). The rule is: LED on = closed contact.
- The L3 is above the switch with the indication AUTO LEARN in the upper-right corner of the table and give indications of any overload motor and learning mode remote control transmitter.
||Photocell safety situation.
||Photocell switch off (photocell safety no detects obstacle).
||Photocell switch οn (photocell safety detects obstacle or problem).
||Switch button is off (the button is pressed).
||Switch button is on (the button is not pressed).
||Operation indicator learning remote transmitter.
|On steady on for 10 sec after we pressing once the button AUTO LEARN:
||The automatic synchronization wireless transmitter (remote control) and the rolling code receiver can be made as long as the LED remains on.
|Flashes after we hold the button AUTO LEARN for at least 10 sec:
||Releasing the button AUTO LEARN, all programmed transmitters will be erased from the memory of the remote control receiver.
Strong currents terminal
- GND & POWER 230V: The first contact on the left is marked as GND and connect the power supply grounding. Note, the power supply grounding must be connected with the AUTOTECH R-2010 table and the motor or mechanism trunk. In the following two left contacts are marked as POWER 230V, and connect with current form the mains. In the first (L) connect the second phace in (Ν) neutral. We can easily find the the phase using a test screwdriver.
- LAMP: The two contacts are marked as LAMP, connect them with the alarm lamp or light bulb. This equipment is optional, although the alarm lamp is used but is not necessary or related with the smooth running of motor. The mode of operation of this contact depends on the setting of microswitch #1.
- OPEN, COM and CLOSE: The contacts whose marked as OPEN, COM and CLOSE, connected with the motor.
-> OPEN and CLOSE: Correspond the two windings of motor to opening and closing the shutter. Each winding is powered by one of the two contacts and from the contact COM. So, when we testing photocells (obstacle detection), the shutter closed instead to opened, whenever we must change the contacts cable OPEN and CLOSE. Also between the OPEN and CLOSE, as shown by the indiacator which is printed on the table, connected with the capacitor motor. Because in most motor shutters, the capacitor is already integrated and connected in the motor and you don't need something special.->COM: Neutral for the motor windings..
Terminal devices for control and security
- ~24V and COMMON: The first two lef contacts , which marked as ~24V αnd COMMON are useful to powered 24VAC the low current voltage devices such us photocell safety.
- PHOTO: The contact which is marked as PHOTO connecting with photocells safety. The photocells safety via a opened and connected switch, alert a obstacle detection between this contact and the below contact COMMON which is type:
->NO (Normally-Open ), if the second microswitch is in position OFF.
If, we do not use photocells safety for any reason whitch the second microswitch is in position OFF, we do't need to bridge the contact PHOTO with the next contact COMMMON.->NC (Normally-Closed) if the second microswitch is in position ON.
If, we do not use photocells safety for any reason whitch the second microswitch is in position ON,we must bridge the contact PHOTO with the next contact COMMMON.
- BUTTON: Τhe contact whose called as BUTTON consern the button command connection. The button control is connected with this contact and the next contact COMMON which the switch is type NO (Normally-Open ). If , we don't need to use control button, we don't connect annything with this contact.
- COMMON: The prelast contact (not name) is neutral with the coonection of the switch command button from the photocells safety.
- ANTENNA: The last contact, which is marked as ANTENNA, is the location to connect the antenna with the remote control receiver. This antenna has usually the type of a single cable length 17 cm. If you have remote receiver control panel connected , the antenna should not remove because the remote range will be vanish
Dip proigramming/ Dip-switches
The control panel R-2010 features a series of 4 dip programming (dip-switches). In normal mode, the 4 dip- switches is in position OFF (hook).
||For connection light bulb. The lamp continuously lights up when the motor operating and turns off after 60 sec.
||For connection alarm lamp. The lamp flashes when the motor operating. Use standard operation continous lamp and flashing will be from the table..
||The photocell safety check the switch type NO (Normally-Open).
||The photocell safety check the switch type NC (Normally-Closed).
||Disable automatic closure.
||Enable automatic closure. When the shutters fully opened, it stays opened for as long as we adjust the potentiometer AUTO CLOSE and later automatically close.
|Not carry out any operation. Leave him in position OFF.
Automatic closing the Time Setting potentiometer
The control panel R-2010 features an automatic closing time setting potentiometer.
AUTO CLOSE. Adjustment mode potentionmeter before the automatic shutdown.
The panel can give a command to automatic close after a waiting period. The adjustable period is from 5 sec to 120 sec via a potentiometer AUTO CLOSE.
To activate the automatic closure the dip switch #3 must be in position ON.
Built-in remote control receiver
The control panel R-2010 features a button who activates the automatic sychronization process wireless transmitter (remote control) and receiver rolling code. Τhis button labeled AUTO LEARN, while just above it situated the LED L3 to notify the situation of the process.
To be able this process, obviously must be a wireless remote control receiver connected with control panel. Typically, this is the AT-434-SBW, who has small board form and connected with the specific contacts on the right side. The following, concerning the function of combination R-2010 & AT-434-SBW. Also it is possible to enter up 200 remotes in the memory, with their own personal identities.
Wireless remote registration
We press button AUTO LEARN once and leave it.The LED L3 stays ON for 10 sec.
During this time, the remote receiver can login a wireless remote control and register it in memory. To do this, we must simply press the remote button because we want to send a command to the remote control receiver.
If the remote receiver has already registered 200 remotes and registration even one, the older remote will be erased from memory and will be replaced by the new.
During these 10sec if we don't any action, the LED L3 close without be any changes to the list of remotes who identifies the remote receiver.
Delete all tuner wireless remote registered
We press the button AUTO LEARN and keep it pressed for 10 sec. The LED L3 start to flashes. All registered remotes are now erased from the memory of the remote control receiver.
When you connect the ΑC power with the panel or after a power failure, the first command who receives (via remote or buttons) will be interpreted as a command to open the shutter. This is an easy way to check if the opening-closing is right or we should change it.(as the next section).
The stream connection is made for the terminal block power under the side shape.
- Μake sure (eg using test screwdriver) that the neutral phase is connected to the correct contacts.
- Although the ground connection is made for the panel and also be sure you have connection with the ground motor (if the motor cable has a ground wire) or trunk mechanism.
- If the opening and closing of the shutter are made with the wrong directions (e.g when the photocells detect an obstacle, the shutter close instead to open),do not switch between phase and neutral. The correct reference of the setting should be made to change cables OPEN and CLOSE.
When you connect the AC power with the panel or a power failure, the first command it receives (via remote or buttons), will be interpreted as a command to open the shutter. This is an easy way to check if the times of opening-closing is correct, or should we change it (as next section).
Set directional for opening-closing
The shutters motor typically have two windings. Each winding, when crossed by stream from motor gives a particular direction of rotation and obviously the two windings corresponding the reverse rotation(one for opening and one for closing the shutter).
In this panel, the side connection of the two windings (the colors of the cables may be different). Also in the figure shown the ground connection. The control panel is connected the motor with 4 conductor cables (typically 4 of 1.5 mm²).
Also, the central motor of shutters have terminal switches integrated in the motor. These switches are not connected with the control panel operate independently.
Depending position of the shutter and the command control, the panel activates the motor winding, which the result will be have the correct movement.
Finally the panel can not know open or close of the trigger wrapping , in case the opening and closing of shutter made in wrong directions (eg when the photocell detects an obstacle, the shutter close instead to open) and you must correct the windings connection. Just switch the OPEN and CLOSE cables which correspond the motor windings and the shutter will be work correct.
The alarm lamp or lighting lamp connection
In this panel it is possible either to connect the alarm or lamp light bulb. But we can not have at the same time both.
The alarm lamp or the light bulb must accept supply voltage 230V AC and continuous function. In case of alarm lamp, the flash becomes from the same panel.
To choose one of the two functions, you must appropriate Dip switch programming (dip-switch) #1:
|DIP Switch #1
||For alarm lamp connection. The lamp flashes when the motor is working. Use continuous operation lamp and the flashing will be by the board..
||For light bulb connection. The lamp continuously lights up and turns off after 60 sec when the motor is working.
The connection of the alarm and light lamp are between two contacts of strong current terminals, who marked as 'LAMP':
Terminal devices connections, control and security
The specific terminal of connections relate the different devices for handle the mechanism (buttons) and the devices offer safety manual (e,g photocells safety).
Button command login
To connect the command button, use contacts BUTTON and COMMON, as in the diagram. The control button are essentially switches NO (Normally-Open).
Photocells safety connection
The photocells safety opened, act like a switch type NC (Normally-Closed), when detected a obstacle. Consist of a pair of transmitter (TX) and receiver (RX). The transmitter emits a narrow beam of light and not interfere obstacle, when the receiver takes it.
The specific control panel recognizes protection of the photocells safety when you closing the shutter.
To connect photocells safety, we use the following contacts:
- For supply current to the photocells, you need two contacts ~24V and COMMON.
- To connect the switch NC who provides the photocells safety, you need contacts PHOTO and COMMON.
Check photocells safety good functionality
After the connection of photocells safety, we must check them for good functionality. Check if the photocells are activated by the presence of obstruction and if the control panel commands for safe movement. In case of problem, besides the indicative sings provide the photocells safety (usually features indicate LED, and you can hear the slight "click" when the relay arming), also we must check the arrived commands if are correct and in the control panel. For this reason, observe the LED L4 - PHOTO: will be on whithout obstacle and off with obstacle.
Multiple switches connecting
If we want to connect more than one switches type NO, then the correct wiring is in parallel as in the left diagram.
If we want to connect more than one switches type NC, then the correct wiring is in series as in the left diagram.
Check automation good functionality
When all the installation completed we must check the behavior of the automation and make sure we are completely satisfied.
As a first step, we make sure that all of our cables are made correctly (no loose contacts, stripped wires, cables are not squeezed or stretched too etc) and we ensure the tidiness and tightness of the box hosting the control panel. We do not attach the box cap of the control panel.
Disconnect the control panel from the current, disengage the motor and manually bring the shutter to a half open position. Then re-interlaced the motor and reconnected the control panel with the current. This done to make sure if the opening direction of shutter is correct. With the control panel and current, the first command will give to the remote control or the buttons the opening of the shutter.
Check consecutively all the devices commands (eg what happens when we press the button ot the remote control in different modes such as the shutter open/close or when open/close), security (eg what happens when activated the photocells safety), notification (eg if the alarm lamp work correctly) but the whole of behavior. At the same time we watching the indicators LED on the control panel to see if the windings are expected.
We make sure that everything works correct , apart from the control panel and the automation as a whole perfectly works.
Finally, we filled the box cap of the control panel.